Monday, November 11, 2013

Another Butterfly quilt

Remember this Butterfly block? Nancy Cabot introduced her pattern using the Butterfly block back on March 11, 1933.  Quite different than yesterday's Pieced Butterfly block that was introduced on June 11, 1933.



Well, Karen sent me this picture of her quilt made from the Butterfly block.  I love it!  She plans on making another quilt using the Pieced Butterfly pattern too.  Can't wait to see it!!


If you have made anything using one of the blocks from this blog, I'd love to share it with my readers.  Send me an email to candace@doublenickelquilts.com

On another note, I have updated The Blocks page to make it easier to search the blog when trying to find a certain block.  There are pictures of each block with a link to the post about that particular block.  The Blocks page can be accessed by clicking on The Blocks tab at the top of each page of this blog.  So far it's updated through May but I hope to add the newest blocks soon.

Happy quilting!

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for The Blocks page. Certainly makes it easier to find the block for my next quilt. I love the older patterns.

    ReplyDelete